What exactly is search engine optimisation (SEO)?Search Engine Optimisation, refers to the process of ensuring that your website is in the best possible shape it can be to appear toward the top of the results in popular search engines, such as Google. There are two key factors in SEO;
- On Site SEO - Ensuring that everything on your website is correctly configured to target your keywords, as well as making sure that your site is free of technical issues
- Off Site SEO - Making sure other websites, social networks and search engines are aware of your website. This portion of SEO work is generally the part which is done on a monthly basis.
"MakeUsAWebsite moved us from position 72, to page 1 of Google in just 6 weeks...."
What are keywords?Keywords are the single most important factor when it comes to search engine optimisation. Choosing the right keywords to target is the first task for any SEO campaign. For example, if you have a car sales website, which appears in the number one spot on Google when someone searches for "car hire", it probably isn't going to generate you any sales.
However, if you had an online bookstore and you target the phrase "books", you may be very disappointed with the results. SEO is about choosing the right keywords to target, and choosing keywords which have a reasonable number of searches every day. It a balance of finding the number of searches per month and realistic targets for your budget.
MakeUsAWebsite will ensure that your targets match your budget. From day one we will report on all our findings, and use your knowledge of your products to best promote your site to potential customers.
Why a cheap seo package is right for your businessWe can manage your entire Search Engine Optimisation strategy. From day one we can ensure that your site is targeting the right keywords, and that your code is correctly encouraging the search engines to display you in the results for those keywords.
- We will identify and target the right keywords for your industry, and make realistic targets which can be reached.
- We will provide full statistics about your visitors every month.
- We will provide a comprehensive report about all the changes we are implementing on your website.
- We will closely monitor search engine results, and track progress of your website.
- We will improve the exposure of your site by creating backlinks, social networking, article submission, press releases and RSS feeds.
- We can manage every aspect of your SEO campaign, from updating your site with regular content, to managing your facebook and twitter campaigns.
How much will it cost?Our SEO services are tailored to fit your needs. Once you have set your budget we can tailor a package to fit. However, please keep in mind that when it comes to SEO, it simply is a matter of the more time you spend working on search engine optimisation, the better results you will achieve. Once you have set your budget and we begin working on your campaign, we will target keywords based on your budget.
Keywords which have the most number of searches per month, will usually also have the most competition. We will keep in mind the competing sites, your budget and the number of searches before make a bespoke campaign for your site. You will have your finger on the pulse of exactly how popular your website is month to month.
Another search engine optimisation consultant says he can get me to number one in two weeks....Search engine optimisation is a competitive business. We often loose out to other providers offering better results. However, the important thing to ask anyone making such claims is "how do you know?". Google do not make public any of their search algorithms, and as such it is impossible to guarantee any website will get to the top position in a specific time-frame.
Another important factor to consider is which keywords are being targeted? for example, trying to get to the top of Google for the keyphrase "second hand jewelers shop in North Birmingham" would be a lot easier than "online jewelry store", but would probably yield zero visitors to your website due to the low volume of searches.